RAS Processes is a flexible system to handle different processes without complicated setup or custom programming. An example of a process that we can handle, is communications between PBH customer needing to enter requests for parts, and the repair shop having overview of these requests (with email/task alerts), creating Late Return invoices and managing all parts of the communications.
THE MAIN PARTS THAT DRIVE RAS PROCESSES
- Push/pull data from existing Maintenance systems and other data sources
- State of the art web based system utilizing newest technology
- Can handle both simple and more advanced processes
- No programming needed
- Streamlined staging DB which pulls data from different systems and manipulates for RAS
- Flexible and visual UI
- Featuring data (and ability to enter additional data if needed)
Integration with existing systems
- Fast setup time and cost effective
- Lightweight setup and implementation
- Years of material department expertise
- Competitive pricing
- Do we have the tools and expertise to setup any workflow and processes that utilize our staff, systems and data?
- Is our core material system good at what they do but hard to customize and/or expand to cover any workflow/process needs?
Are we using generic tools like email and Excel to manage processes?
Are we utilizing our existing data to help us make decisions?